Monday, January 2, 2012

He left me to feel confused....



Hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
The new year always tiger me to check myself like “Mirror: Mirror on the Wall, Tell me the Truth that’s All” I’m a firm believer we create our own situations, in most cases (not all, of course).

We attract who is in our lives and who is not. I have created a Hard Core Theory, I don't like to hear people blame others or blame circumstances, and I don't tolerate that from myself, so don’t sit in my chair pointing fingers. I know it’s Hard but we have to look at our own role in the situation. (It's
Still okay to be royally mad at the other person while we're still reaching total forgiveness or whatever! Might as well be honest and acknowledge our anger as long as it's
Still true! That may make it easier to let it go, too.)

On the other hand, we can't get down on ourselves. That's just as counter-productive Winners all make mistakes -sometimes gigantic mistakes. We can't live in the past. We owe it to ourselves to move forward!

We do learn from disasters - they are our own personal reality checks!

In my www.premarriagecent.com page, I often read that women are waiting
For a man who is not showing interest in them. I must admit, I can relate to such an experience! When I was a true blond (no offense ) to get the clear signal, he left me to feel confused... and But WHEN I CHECKED my self-there is nothing confusing about it.

We all know when a man is interested... or
Interested enough, as I call it!

If he's interested enough, he will show it.

If he's not interested enough... well, then,
He’s Not Interested Enough!!

Can you influence whether or not a guy will call you?
Yes.
What so many women (and men) do wrong is
That they fall in love and then suddenly think
That their primary goal in life is to make it
Easier for the other person to be in the relationship.

That is going about it all wrong.
"If a man is pursuing you, and excited about it and you
Start calling him frequently, you have just told him that
You’re not the elusive girl he thought you were, and that
He doesn't need to spend that much time thinking about you
Anymore, because you've made that quite unnecessary.

Dr.Monica Watts-Hopkins
MPsyD-c , CLOA Practitioner, FLE, BSHAContact Sites !
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/91210%20http%3a//www.premarriage.comApprentice Doctor Foundation
Global Sciences Foundation
Here's an excerpt from my affiliate and friend book on this subject, which is at http://b5773etlksgsbwd9n6o4zaucux.hop.clickbank.net/
I have read and Reviewed a few case studies on this subject, and Mimi hit the nail on the head !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment